Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daily Funny Facebook Statuses

  • The surest sign that intelligent life exists somewhere else in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.
  • There’s a fine line between courage and foolishness. Too bad it isn’t a fence.
  • The really long sarcastic ‘Hahahahahaha’ before the ‘No.’
  • Hmm… these weren’t skinny jeans when I bought them.
  • Your beauty is so rare, nobody can find it.
  • “Kidnapping” is such a strong word. I prefer to think of it as “Surprise Adoption”
  • Saying,” OH YEAH I REMEMBER ” when you really don’t.
  • Volleyball is just a more intense game of “Don’t let the balloon touch the floor” (115+Likes in 19 minutes – Source: Funny Status Update Fan Page)
  • “Delete, Block, Ignore” Its too bad getting rid of people in life is not as easy as it is on Facebook..
  • I no longer jump to conclusions because it hurts my back.
  • A friend is someone who’s there when he needs you.
  • I’m Not Arguing. I’m Simply Explaining Why I’m Right.
  • It isn’t the pace of life that concerns me. It’s the sudden stop at the end.
  • Many a wife thinks her husband is the world’s greatest lover. But she can never catch him at it.
  • I am actually quite pleasant until I’m awake.
  • Why is it when you run into a spider web, you suddenly turn into a ninja?
  • Like sands through the hourglass, Facebook wastes the days of our lives.
  • I know right from wrong. Wrong is the fun one. (VIA Twitter:@FreeFunnyStuff)
  • The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment